Our vision is to build a Masonic Temple in Houston, Texas that will be of use and benefit to Brothers and Sisters (regardless of jurisdiction) and the community. This facility will also elevate the image and respectability of the Order, and provide space for Seniors, Children, Charitable and Community groups to meet. The Masonic Order is meant to be of "added value" to its Voltaire and the community in which it resides. This edifice can be part of your legacy or a tribute to a love one (you do not not have to be a Mason/OES).
You can aid and assist M.W. Mt. Tabor Grand Lodge and Camelia Rose OES Grand Chapter in its quest by:
1. Pledging $1,000.00 (5 month payment plan) and have your name engraved on our Silver Builders' Board
permanently affixed in the foyer.
2. Pledging $5,000.00 or more (10 month poayment plan) and have your name on our Gold Builders' Board.
3. Purchase an antique red legacy brick for $300.00 (8"X8") or $200.00 (8"X4"), engraved with free logo and 1-6 or
1-3 lines respectively.
We will send you receipt of your purchase. Notify you when your brick is ordered. Give you pictorial proof that your has been laid,
and send a 4" x 4" tiled thank you token with the address of the Temple on it. The wonderful thing about these bricks is that they come with a lifetime guarantee against chipping, cracking and ink legibility, ensuring that your memorial will be there for you and your family to enjoy for years to come.
The reasons for purchasing an engraved legacy brick are limitless:
- Remember a deceased lodge or chapter member
- Remember a deceased family member, church member or friend
- Remember or celebrate a precouis memory
Contact us for your order form and there are special benefits for the Builder Board donors.
You may mail your gift to:
Mt. Tabor Grand Lodge A.F. & A.M.
P.O. Box 321476 Houston, Texas, 77221
Thank you in advance.
ILL. Herbert M. Ware33rd